THE MANY FACES OF JAMES HOLMES + LISA DAMIANI DOES WEIRD THINGS WITH HER MOUTH BECAUSE???

James Holmes in court this morning.

Did anyone else have a problem watching the Holmes family attorney/representative, Lisa Damiani?
I tried to stick it out and watch the interview but she kept doing the most peculiar things with her mouth. So much so, I couldn't even pay attention to what was being said. If your going to be a public representative then maybe you should take a public speaking course. SO distracting!




I have only seen a few people take mouth movements to that level and they were tweekers on A&E's Intervention.

Comments

  1. I dont think so. It looked to me like her lips were either very, very dry or she was super afraid of having red lipstick on her teeth. Not sure but it was driving me up the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's all I could notice too! it was sooo bizarre.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment