KRISTEN STEWART ADMITS TO CHEATING ON ROBERT PATTINSON! WE HAVE HER STATEMENT!



It is official. Kristen Stewart has just released a state admitting to having an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman's director, Rupert Sanders. Here is the statement Kristen put out today:

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

The person you love and respect the most??? I would love to see what happens to the people she hates.

Should Rob forgive Kristen for cheating?


Comments

  1. Ladies... Ask yourself one thing ... If Kristen was to issue a statement about this do you think she or her camp would make it to people magazine? And as for the "photo" its PhotoShop at its finest. and just to bring this to your attention look at the color of her hair in the pictures ...they said the pictures were taken on july 17th kristen has been light brown hair color for quite some time. but his wife on the other hand has dark black hair and a tattoo on her wrist ...oooops they forgot to PhotoShop that out.. I want proof before i believe this. not some half assed tiny PhotoShop pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get that? there is no credit .. can be invented

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as you dont want it to be true she is flat out admitting it. How much more proof do you need?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment