NORDSTROM / HAUTELOOK GIFT CARD MINI HAUL - URBAN DECAY & MAC COSMETICS

Hi, Bloggers! So my Mother and I were lucky enough to each get a Nordstrom Gift Card through HauteLook. It could have been anywhere from $10-$200 depending. You didn't find out until you brought the HauteLook email into Nordstrom and had them activate your numbers. Mine was a $10 and my Mom's was a $20 gift card. My Mom actually gave me her card when she didnt find what she was looking for. So this is what I got:

Nordstrom Rack - Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash $11.97 On Sale

Colors are from L to R:

Delinquent, Rehab, Juju (exclusive to this set), Sin and Clash.

This is supposed to be a travel set but these are VERY generous in size.

Here are the swatches in the same order as above.




From Nordstrom - MAC Plushglass in Wet, Wild, Wonderful $19.50

Its a bronze with gold flecks, very neutral. This color will look great on everyone but I really love it for my tan/bronzed skin.

Here it is swatched:




Thanks to HauteLook, Nordstrom and my Mother!

Comments

Post a Comment