PIC OF CHANNING TATUM BEFORE THE FAME, A ZESTY STRIPPER WITH MAJOR ACNE TO A STORY STEALING HUNK?

AH! Everywhere I turn there is an ad for the new Channing Tatum movie "Magic Mike". To the point where the line "...moves like Jagger." is sticking in my head. I guess this "Magic Mike" movie was based on a true story from the days when Channing was going by Chan Crawford and was grinding on women for dollars. EXCEPT, now there are a few of the guys from the good 'ol days that say Channing stole another guys story to make the movie. The stage name of the guy who got his story stolen? MAGIC MIKE! What a world we live in where people steal strippers life stories. Its beyond me. Not only that but some claim Channing stole their moves for the movie. :-/ In my Napoleon Dynamite voice "Dang, he stole a butt load of my sweet moves. Gosh.". Get over it.

 What do you think of the horribly highlighted, pale thighed, acne faced Channing? Its like one of those stories they have on talk show. You know the ones, the ones that are titled "I was a loser then, but look at me now!". Is it just me, or is Channing awfully ZESTY in the above photo? Anywho, he looks great now!


Go see Magic Mike!!!!

OR
Watch below for more Channing Tatum ZESTINESS!
Whats up with the socks, bro?


Comments

  1. I love Channing Tatum.

    Channing... marry me !

    email : li_tek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks adult entertainment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment