YARDSELLR MINI BEAUTY HAUL: Korres Eyeshadow and Fusion Beauty GlowFusion Bronzer - Swatches!



 
Thought I would share my most recent YardSellr haul!

(From L-R: Olive Green, Cypress Green and Golden Brown)
 
First, I bought a lot of 3 Korres eyeshadows. These retail for $16 a piece! Using a few Photons (which are like YardSellr dollars) it brought the price down to less than $8 for all three! I got them in Olive Green, Cypress Green and Golden Brown. I have only swatched these but they are possibly the softest eyeshadows I have ever used. I see a smokey eye with these in my future. Swatches below:
 

 
Olive Green: More grey than green. I would rename it stone.
 
 
 

Cypress Green: Dark green with almost lime colored shimmer.


 
Golden Brown: Medium brown in color with gold shimmer reflects, very natural.
 ON TO THE NEXT!
 
 
 
Then a few days later I won some more Photons. I came across this Fusion Beauty bronzer in Sunshine. I fell in love. Googling swatches, lost in the glow... Does this happen to anyone else but me? Any who, it was only $15 to start and I used my Photons and got this $40 bronzer for $5.37! I am probably most excited for this bronzer! This shade is so perfect for my complexion. Swatch below:


 
Thanks for looking!
 
LOVING YARDSELLR!

CHECK OUT MY YARD SALE @
 
 

Comments