Sephora Collection Haul w/ Swatches - Featuring the Pantone Collection and Benefit's Shadow/Liner

Sephora Collection Haul!


The last time I went to Sephora several items I wanted were out of stock. So I was picking up a gift for a friend and finally got to order the out of stock items I wanted. So here is the break down of what I got:

Sephora Collection Crystal Gloss in Reflex Black Energy - This is appears to be a dark purple glitter gloss but is really a soft purple micro glitter gloss that is extremely wearable.

Sephora Collection Crystal Gloss in Golden Embrace - This is form the Pantone collection and I have been wanting this for awhile now but held off because of conflicting reviews about pigmentation. I love this!
Sephora Collection Be You Lip Stain in Peach Gelee - This is a really great stain. It is self adjusting so it will look different on everyone. This came out a little more pink on me than peach but I like the color. This also has great staying power.

From L to R: Reflex Black Energy, Golden Embrace and Peach Gelee.

Sephora Collection Day to Night Wear Eyeliner in Black Flame - This liner is black in color with orange micro glitter. Melts upon application which is nice.
Sephora Collection Day to Night Wear Eyeliner in Sunburst - This liner is like a foiled dark orange. It is flat metallic with no glitter. This also applies very smooth.

From L to R: Black Flame, Sunburst and Benefit's Silver Spoon (read more below).

NOW FOR THE FREEBIES!
Sephora has a promotion going on for a free Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Silver Spoon, just like it sounds, it is silver. It is also full sized and retails for $19.00 on its own.

For my 3 free samples I chose Benefit Hello Flawless foundation, Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and a Lacoste cologne. I have not yet tried any of these but will review them in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments