ULTA Extreme Wear Gel Liner Haul! THE COMPLETE COLLECTION SWATCHED! *On SALE FOR $3 Now at ULTA*

Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liners!



I was looking at the sale items on Ulta.com yesterday to find that the Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liners were on sale for... $3 bucks! Regularly, they are $10.00. I got my first gel liner last week, which was this Ulta branded liner. It was a reward gift for being apart of the Ulta Beauty Club. I tried it several times and fell in love! Originally, I picked the color Perfection because I wanted something I could wear on a daily basis. When I saw they were sale for $3 I went nuts and bought 7 of them (2 for a friend). Plus, I had a coupon for $3.50 off of a $10 purchase so they came out at about $2.50 each! Now I have them in every color available. They are super creamy and are DIE HARD when it comes to staying power.



Clockwise, starting on the left:
Ink - Navy blue with a metallic sheen
Strut - Deep purple with a metallic sheen
Dublin - Dark green with back hints of black
Perfection - Deep brown with hints of gold flecks and a metallic sheen (my fav, flattering on everyone)
Smoke - A gray base silver (not too club scene silver, very wearable)
Primetime - Black with some MINUTE silver glitter (its not too much at all, which is nice)



These are def worth the buy! Also, there are several other Ulta branded items being liquidated, the cashier told me some were not even on sale but are ringing up at $3 anyway. They STILL give you that discounted price anyway. Cant beat it, ladies!


Comments