EOTD Eye of the Day - Almay One Coat Dial-Up Mascara Review!!!






Usually, I am a complete mascara snob but I found this Almay One Coat Dial-Up Mascara at the DOLLAR STORE! You would be so surprised at what you will find at your local Dollar Store. So I decided to give it a go, for a buck what could I lose?

Perfume on Sale Free Shipping at FragranceX.com


This brush is PHENOM! The texture is nice and it is extremely black. My usual Clinique and Dior mascaras, although they are fab, they do NOT compare. The Almay mascara defines, lengthens and I found can be naturally built up to 3 coats before looking wonky. Also, it is adjustable! There are 3 levels to choose from, 1 for a more natural look all the way to 3 for some added drama. Below is photo with 2 coats of this AWESOME ALMAY MASCARA on level 2!






I would say before you re-up on your expensive high end mascara to def give this one a try.

Thanks for looking!

Comments