Kinlo Golden Rays Sunscreen Swatches! Tinted Melanin Sunscreen, Skin Care and MORE!

A feast for the eyes! I cannot tell you how excited I was to get my hands on these Kinlo skin care items. Finally, a protective and nourishing skin care line designed for melanin skin. The SPFs are tinted with no white cast and there seems to be a shade for everyone. I'll get right to my thoughts, here are the products I received (gifted) and my honest thoughts about them...

Swatches of the Tinted SPF Moisturizers, from L-R: Always Golden Tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40, Golden Rays Sunscreen SPF 50+ in Light, Medium and Deep. 

Kinlo Hydrating Golden Mist Sweet Orange Coconut 1 fl oz: Smells like heaven! A blend of coconut and citrus, it almost puts you on beach by itself. Great for refreshing your skin or makeup throughout the day.

Kinlo Golden Rays Sunscreen in Original (med-deep) SPF 40, Light (ivory-beige) SPF 50+, Medium (olive-chestnut) SPF 50+ and Deep (mahogany-espresso) SPF 50+ - 0.95 fl oz: There is a shade for everyone! Each one is tinted to melanin perfection. I love to blend all three. It really gives you a natural skin finish that is "your skin but better". I'll use the light where I would highlight, the medium all over and the deep shade to fake a contour. Throw on some shimmer highlight and mascara - DONE! Makes mornings SO much easier and I don't have to sacrifice looking good or feeling good about my appearance... plus, I am fully protected to face my day and the sun!

Kinlo Always Golden Body Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30 4 oz: Beautifully done sunscreen. It's the first tinted sunscreen I have seen made for the body. It leaves no white cast to the skin. Absorbs easily and leaves skin looking and feeling nourished.

Kinlo Cooling Body Moisturizer 4 oz: This product is great after sun care for your skin. I love even just after my nightly shower. Its light weight gel formula feels amazing on the skin. It smells very reminiscent of a spa and cools the skin on contact. Very relaxing.

Kinlo UV Detection Body Stickers 10 Pack: These stickers let you know when its time to reapply your sunscreen by changing color. Great for those who get lost in having a great time outdoors. No more surprise sunburn!

 

Final Thoughts:

Try them. You will not be disappointed. If you have ever fought with having to consider skipping sunscreen because of the white cast, you will love this. There is no struggle to blend these tinted SPF lotions. The body sunscreen is life! Sun protection with no ashy after effects. Just beautiful skin. This entire line is designed with melanin in mind. 

It is a completely protective and thoughtfully developed line. 

Check out Kinlo here: https://www.kinlo.com/shop/


xo Jo



For PR inquiries, please email jadorecouturestore@gmail.com

FTC disclaimer: These products were gifted to me in exchange for review. These opinions are honest and my own.

Comments