Etekcity Smart LED Soft White Dimmable Light Bulb ESL100 Review

 
Source: Etekcity

You know when you climb into bed and everything is ideal? Everything feels perfect. You are in a comfortable position, your temperature is perfect and you are just about to nod off... only to have to get up and turn off the light. *sigh* This exact scenario plagued me at least 4 times a week. UNTIL I FOUND THE SOLUTION! There is an innovative tech brand called Etekcity that has so simply fixed this problem for me. I was gifted these light bulbs from Etekcity. They have been hooked up for about 3 hours and have already improved my existence. Ah, no more getting up in the cold and walking across the room to turn off a light. Just a tap on the phone and I am done! Not to mention the mood light possibilities or the days when you have a migraine and every light feels like a hit to the head. Even movie night will be improved with ultra dimmed light, giving us authentic theater vibes.

Source: Etekcity


The Set Up Process: This process was super easy. You control the bulbs from your phone through a free app called VeSync. Even if you are not tech savvy you can figure it out. I had a small connection issue due to my homes WiFi setting (not the fault of the product) which took about 30 seconds to figure it out. If you have connection issues you may have to manually add your WiFi, which is as simple as signing into it. Easy peasy.  Once the bulbs were connected, which took about 20 seconds per bulb, you can dim the lights from the app in your phone! You can also sync them with your existing home apps like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. I have to admit I felt a little fancy. Even though these bulbs are indeed an innovation in technology they are functional. They are convenient and practical. If you have older parents or know someone with mobility issues, this could not only be convenient but an added safety precaution. It's worth it just for the peace of mind. Did I mention each bulb lasts up to 15,000?! Because they do!



xo Jo



For PR inquiries, please email jadorecouturestore@gmail.com

FTC disclaimer: These products were gifted to me in exchange for review. These opinions are honest and my own.

Comments