MINI HAUL: Sephora Holiday IT List Bag, Vintage Urban Decay Eyeshadows and MORE! *Swatches*

 
Got my Sephora order the other day! I got an email promotion from Sephora where you can pick 1 of 3 Holiday "It" Kit bags that are filled with samples. I picked the Lasting Impression bag. Plus, they still had vintage Urban Decay eyeshadows on sale. So I had to pick up 3 more. Here is the breakdown of what I got:


-Urban Decay eyeshadow in Purple Haze, Strip and Haight (swatches below):

  From Lto R:  Purple Haze, Strip and Haight.

-Sephora Oil Free Mattifying Foundation in D 35 - This is my HG (holy grail) product. Great coverage and blends seamlessy into your skin matching it perfectly.

-Sephora Moonshadow trio in Dusk Till Dawn

In the Lasting Impression Kit:

-Kate Walsh Billionaire Boyfriend perfume

-DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Intense perfume

-Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

-Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish

-Sephora Collection Moisturizer

-Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray - This one sold me for the bag.

-Sephora Collection Anti Shine Foundation Primer

-Tarte Smooth Operator Setting Powder

-Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

-Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - I really want to compare this to the Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Finishing Powder, which is coming in my Urban Decay Bride to Be Box.




For the usual 3 samples I got:

-Cartier Baiser Vole perfume - So light and clean, loving this!

-Clarins Day Screen SPF40 Lotion

-Kenzo Flower by Kenzo perfume

My first Haute Look order should be arriving today and I have another order from Sephora on the way. So stay tuned!!!

 
 

Comments