MINI SEPHORA HAUL: GOT MY SEPHORA.COM / WRAPP.COM PROMOTION ORDER!




SO happy I got my Sephora order today. I swear I LOVE SEPHORA! Its like Christmas with every order I get. I didn't order much because I have my eye on a few holiday palettes that are coming out in a few weeks. I was lucky enough to get a Wrapp.com $10.00 Sephora gift card for the last Fan Friday promotion. This is the mini haul:
 
Sephora Prisma eyeshadow in Moon Beam - Golden beige, reminds me of MAC's Vanilla.
Sephora Prisma eyeshadow in Dazzle - Red-orange toned, brownish flesh color.
 

Swatches below from L to R : Dazzle & Moonbeam



THE MECCA! Urban Decay Double-Ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey & Zero - Whiskey is a true chocolate brown and Zero is the blackest of black. I am so EXCITED to try this product!

Swatches below from L to R: Whiskey & Zero

 


The last product was the Sephora 'Curl It' Eyelash Curler. It seems a little... flimsy. 

NOW FOR THE PERKS AND SAMPLES!

For my 100 Point Perk I got the Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisturizer. Its a anti-aging moisturizer with SPF 20. It's a very generous .25 oz size.

I had a code for the Clinique 3 Step System Sample - Comes with cleanser, clarifying lotion and dramatically different lotion.


For the 3 free samples:

Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume - Smells very appropriate for fall.
Prada Infusin D'Iris - Smells very clean and fresh.
Lancome La Base Pro Primer - Have not tried the last sample I got of this yet but the reviews are kind of AMAZING!

Ah... Nothing makes me feel better in the midst of my hay fever hell than getting cosmetics... :-)

Did you guys order anything with your Wrapp.com gift cards?




Comments