MINI E.L.F. COSMETICS HAUL - FEATURING SOME BAKED ITEMS, BLUSH AND BRONZERS! PIC HEAVY!!!



Got my E.L.F. order today (two days sooner than expected)! They had a 50% off promotion off studio cosmetics. I was unaware of the sale until I was about to check out. A few days earlier I saw that E.L.F. had baked items! There wasn't too many reviews or swatches online so I picked up only a few things. 'Tis the season for BRONZER! So I also got a few of those. Swatches and descriptions below:








I bought three blushes from L to R; Blushing Rose, Candid Coral and Peachy Keen. These were the most favorably reviewed blushes and Peachy Keen reminded me of Rose McGowan's character from Jawbreaker. "Everything is peachy keen. Peachy fucking keen.". LOVE!



Blushing Rose - A true dusty rose color with a very very light, almost not there gold flecks.
Candid Coral - The best reviewed blush of all three. A pinky coral with gold flecks.
Peachy Keen - Goldish coral with, you guess it! Gold flecks.


These are two new products from E.L.F.'s baked series. From L to R; Maui and Los Cobos.
I opted to not get the St. Lucia bronzer because alot people say it works more as a highlighter than a bronzer.


Maui - A more gold bases bronzer. Definitely has a sheen to it. Not a shimmer, a gold sheen.
Los Cobos - A dark taupe -ish bronzer with a slight sheen.


I picked up 2 eyeshadows. One from the studio line and one from the baked series. From L to R; Burnt Plum and Raspberry Truffle.


Burnt Plum - A cross between purple and maroon. Not too dark with a very jewel -esque quality.
Raspberry Truffle - A cross between maroon and brown with high sheen.
Currently, I have an obsession with berry shadows...


Finally, I got the coveted blushed and bronzed duo. This is a dupe for a VERY famous brands duo... Google it.



Blush side - Reminds me of a pinker Candid Coral with gold flecks.
Bronzer side - Medium brown with gold flecks, loving this one!


These are 2 bronzers from the dollar line... YES! They each were a $1.00! From L to R; Matte Bronze and Warm Tan.


Matte Bronze - Same as the name. A flat and matte brown. Similar to the Stila bronzer I am currently using... except it didn't cost me $28.00 (still love it regardless of the price).
Warm Tan - This is the only product that might not get much use. It is so shimmery in the pan and on the swatch. I will try it and see how it goes. There will  be and update but for now I leave you with a TO BE CONTINUED.


 Needed new brushes. I have been a user of E.L.F. brushes for years. They last a long time and can take alot of abuse. The top brush is the Blending Eye Brush, the bottom brush is the Eye Crease Brush. These too were also ONE DOLLAR!

Hope you enjoyed this haul/swatch/description post!



E.L.F. IS NOW HAVING A 50% OFF SALE ON MINERAL MAKEUP ON ORDER OS $30+, USE CODE BD50MIN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE. COUPON EXPIRES 6/27/2012.

Comments