Review: Giorgio Armani Lip Power Longwear Vivid Color Lipstick in Magnet 204

 

Giorgio Armani Lip Power Longwear Vivid Color Lipstick in Magnet 204

Giorgio Armani Beauty has come out with several new Lip Power Longwear Vivid Color Lipstick shades. I was gifted this lipstick complimentary in exchange for review. The shade I picked was Magnet 204. Which is a perfect shade of chocolate brown. Now let's break this down...





The Shade: Beautifully done. This is an iconic shade of brown, reminiscent of the 90s. The vibe off this shade is very nostalgic.

The Formula: The formula is supposed to be long wearing and buildable. I would say the formula is creamy but patchy. I wasn't able to get a proper application down to the point where I thought it was wearable. I tried moisturizing, lipliner and nothing but my freshly exfoliated lips. Nothing helped the patchy application. Blotting the lipstick with my lips just made it worse. The shot above is unretouched, just applied to bare lips. The best I was able to get it.

Worth it? As of right now, I am unsure. There are many shades in this collection and others may not have this same issue. In the end, I may just apply a gloss and dab the Magnet lipstick on top for a deep glossy shade of brown.


xo Jo



For PR inquiries, please email jadorecouturestore@gmail.com

FTC disclaimer: These products were gifted to me in exchange for review. These opinions are honest and my own.

Comments