UPDATED: Lazarus Naturals CBD Tincture Review... Allergic?

 


Years ago, I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder. It was shocking but also a relief, read on. Anxiety can present itself in many forms and will differ from person to person. My anxiety manifests itself as chest pain, I feel like I am having a heart attack. It only took several ER visits and about $3,500 in medical bills to get my official diagnosis. After my official diagnosis I knew I had to manage my symptoms, if only to have some quality of life. So I dieted and worked out regularly. Tried to destress and decompress my mind everyday. It helped but I still get those feelings of dread, the tightness in my arms and chest that cause my muscles to be sore from being engaged all day in a state of anxiety. I have to do something.

Over the years, I have heard of many conditions being managed or improved with CBD oil. Migraines (which I also have.), anxiety, pain and even sleep disorders (ahem, which I also have.). So I went researching for the best CBD oil I could find on a reasonable budget. I came across Lazarus Naturals and it ticked all the right boxes! Quality product, great reviews and a price that is very budget friendly. I purchased a 60ml / 3,000 mg CDB tincture bottle for under $70 (they had a coupon)!!


Price: 10/10 - very affordable

Taste: 7/10 - I didnt get a flavored kind so this one is very earthy. Think dirt and fresh cut grass. Flavored versions are available.

Does it work??? - Okay, so it’s been a little over a month using this CBD tincture. I am sad to report that it didn’t work for me. Shortly after getting the tincture worked into my routine, which would be during an anxiety attack or before bed, I found myself having a racing heart and migraines. I was miserable. Mistakenly, I thought it was just a bad anxiety attack. My heart was racing fast, pounding out of my chest. Mainly at night so I was running low on sleep. At a loss for the cause, I did a quick Google search and found that some people have this reaction to CBD products. I stopped using the tincture and the side effects I was experiencing went away completely in about two days and haven’t come back. This doesn’t mean Lazarus Naturals is bad or that CBD is bad. It just doesn’t work for me. Like a peanut allergy. Some people just can’t enjoy the delicious peanut buttery chocolate goodness of a Reese cup. That’s me. I still encourage those to explore CBD oils and tinctures as many do find them beneficial. Just watch out for any signs of an allergy.  Too soon to tell. I will update in the next week or two how CBD is or isnt benefiting my life. 

I am just starting this journey but I look forward to sharing it with you. 

xo Jo



For PR inquiries, please email jadorecouturestore@gmail.com

FTC disclaimer: These products were gifted to me in exchange for review. These opinions are honest and my own.

Comments