SEPHORA VIB VIBTOPIA HAUL: CLARINS, URBAN DECAY, BITE BEAUTY, SMASHBOX, ORIGINS AND MORE!


Its that time of year again! Sephora's annual VIB sale kicked off on Nov. 7th this year. This annual sale gives VIB member discounts or a percentage off. This year it was 20% off your entire purchase. They also have a Beauty Insider sale every year as well. I am proud to say that I made VIB Rouge this year! So here is my haul:

From left to right:

CLARINS UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 - Been lemming for this for months!
Origins Modern Friction - My HOLY GRAIL exfoliator. This product is beyond wonderful. You notice a difference in your skin after only one use.
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Cava - Beautiful lavender tinted nude. These Bite Beauty lipsticks have been getting rave reviews so I couldnt resist.
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Nylon Nude - I loved and miss my old houndstooth tube of Smashbox lipstick in Pale Pout. I found this to be the perfect dupe.
Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara - This is an old favorite for me but is sure to be a new favorite for my Mom on her birthday.
Hello Kitty Silver Compact Mirror - For my neighbor this Christmas, we call her The Cat Lady! 
Lancome Energie De Vi Face Creme - 100 point perk, got 2 of these. One is for my Mother. Very generous 0.5 oz size.
Tarte Light, Camera, Flashes Mascara - 100 point perk, love trying mini mascaras before investing in full sized.

Total bill after the 20% off disount was about $113.00.

The tote this year was great also. Striped pattern with big red lips. Feels a whole lot sturdier than the bag from the last event. I am still looking into getting some ToykoMilk perfume rollers that are not in store so there might be a part 2 to this VIB haul. I am most excited about the lippies! Found a great new color to try and a dupe of a past love.

Bite Beauty lipstick in Cava and Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Nylon Nude


Above: Bite Beauty lipstick in Cava

Above: Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Nylon Nude



You still have time to use your VIBTOPIA codes in conjuction with EBATES to save 28% off your total bill at Sephora.com. EBATES is free and you get cash back on your online purchases. You also get $5.00 just for signing up!



What did you pick up at the VIB sale?

Thanks for stopping by!

For all PR inquiries contact: pr.jonellecouture@gmail.com

Comments