SEPHORA / URBAN DECAY EYESHADOW HAUL & SWATCHES!



Got my Sephora order today!!! WOO HOO!

Last week Urban Decay's vintage eyeshadows were on for $6.00! So I thought this was the perfect time to try the brand.



From top to bottom, L to R: Gunmetal, Twice Baked, YDK, Smog, Oil Slick, Goddess, Roach, Psychedelic Sister and Maui Wowie.

Swatches are in the same order, click to make pic larger:



I have heard nothing but good things about Urban Decay and have a few liners and shadow sticks but have never tried the eyeshadows that everyone seems to rave about. These are SO VERY pigmented. They are rich in color and are so fine milled that blending will be a breeze. Plus, they can be used wet! My favorites are Gunmetal and Roach. These are sure to have a great amount of rotation for my fall faces.

For my FREEBIES! I got a sample of Kate Walsh's Boyfriend perfume (musky - not in love with it), Lancome La Base Pro Primer, Smashbox Under Eye Primer, deluxe sample of NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Medium and a deluxe sample of Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation in "I'm Hopelessly Hot" Hazelnut. Cant wait to try everything out!

Did you take advantage of this sale?

Comments